This is one of the media photographs circulating from the Victorian bushfires ....it tells it all.... even in the devastation and horror of the fires there is hope... this photo touched me enough to share it with you.
I saw this photo too, Annette and it really touched me. I came back from my little trip away to everyone asking me if my family was OK. I had no idea about any of it and have been trauling the internet to get information. Very tragic. And as soon as I heard it was around Melbourne I was reassured that my family was safe-then Dad sent me an email to say he'd been in Melbourne on the weekend and caught the train back to Mildura! He is fine though.
I saw this photo too, Annette and it really touched me. I came back from my little trip away to everyone asking me if my family was OK. I had no idea about any of it and have been trauling the internet to get information. Very tragic. And as soon as I heard it was around Melbourne I was reassured that my family was safe-then Dad sent me an email to say he'd been in Melbourne on the weekend and caught the train back to Mildura! He is fine though.
ReplyDelete