Wednesday, January 20, 2010

just a glimpse of a few favorite things

I should be packing
yes i really should
but a break now and then
well...it will do me good
i am sitting here
just scrolling the files

just for a little while....

i am looking at photos
the memories that last....
reliving the moments
no .....of course not the past!!!!!

for here there are glimpses of moments of joy
of colours
sunshine, sand, forest and flowers
of treasures ...
happiness that lasts for hours and hours



I ask you this question ????
ponder these things
is time wasted ...remembering
such beauty ....
NO.....it makes my heart sing

get up.....
get up off that chair
go pack some more stuff
run a comb through your hair
time for reflection has past
Who says it has?????

why it is me....
The Time Stealer..
you well know my task
i breeze through your day
without you knowing of course
suddenly....
the day is long past.......


He really did steal most of my day...or am i just putting off the inevitable...still it has to be done ......doesn't it?????

so just indulge me will you ......just for a look

(and i did clean up my computer a bit!!!!!)























3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing them. They're so inspiring. Good luck with your move. Sorry I've been such a slacker in writing back to your wonderful email that you sent me, but I hope you know I've made it a priority to hang out at your house this year while I'm in Launceston a couple of nights a week for Uni. Like it or not, I'm coming!!!! xxxxx
    PS. Love your poetic style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are throwing out those shells mum.....clutter, clutter, clutter,..chuck ah chuck ah chuck ah!!!!! sing that poem while you pack. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorge photos! it's nice to have a break every now and again... it's such a horribly big job!

    ReplyDelete

let's hear it...