Monday, March 29, 2010

I couldn't let the chance go by........

i have packed away all my material into the storage container... it was hard enough to get my machine out when i made my bag (see the post 2 back)...so when i went for a drive with Kelv on Friday to his office while he collected something he had forgotten...

I saw that SEW WORLD in Elizabeth Street is closing down with EVERYTHING in their shop 30-40% OFF..

I couldn't let the chance go by...

This roll for a strip quilt for only $17 ...wow a bargain...wish i had more money on me....
but i am going into the city on Tuesday with my sister in law who loves to quilt as well ...so we are stopping to shop there if there is anything left!!!!





See i have already started sewing it up...but i don't want to go too fast as i will have it all done and have nothing to do...
Well if they still have some material left at Sew World then what is to stop me????

2 comments:

  1. Ah, lucky you! I'm going to have to do a job requiring material over the holidays...stay tuned... Wendy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so... if you go to joann.com /amazon.com or google it ???and see what you want.... you can see if they will let you "buy' it and have it delivered to me... I know Amazon won't ship internationally..... Amazon has the rag dies.... from $20 and up.. the machine is $230 something like that.. I'd be happy to ship it out to you...there are starter kits too....with a few dies included.... I did enjoy watching the demo at Joann's.....jonn's did include 2 dies I think...I'd have to call them to make sure.. as you know,shops will make up their own sets with the manufacturer....

    ReplyDelete

let's hear it...