When you have only one Young Woman left at your house after a sleep over because the other one has basketball at 8am in the morning.....then you can do anything for breakfast(after a good half an hour walk to Kings meadows with the dog) and she want to catch up on Good Works in her Personal Progress Book.... then the easiest thing to teach her to make is French Toast ...yum!!!!!...Go Aley...

This is what you end up with ......so if you would like this for breakie one morning soon ...check out the process from here on with Aley......

Cut a couple of slices of thick fresh bread... this is actually good for one day old bread too...we used wholemeal...

Beat two eggs and 1 1/2 cups of milk with a tablespoons of caster sugar together (you can add cinnamon here if you want ..smells delicious when cooking too)
Cut a couple of slices of thick fresh bread... this is actually good for one day old bread too...we used wholemeal...
Beat two eggs and 1 1/2 cups of milk with a tablespoons of caster sugar together (you can add cinnamon here if you want ..smells delicious when cooking too)
pour into a plate and place bread in till it absorbs enough(just a couple of seconds really....) then turn it over to absorb some into the other side..

have a pan fairly hot and spray with non stick spray... place the bread for a few seconds...then turn it over for the same amount of time...
have a pan fairly hot and spray with non stick spray... place the bread for a few seconds...then turn it over for the same amount of time...
Looks Yummy So many Mad Tea parties I am working my way through the list when I have time to browse :-) I could not find your party post but no mind, you have a charming blog :-) You are invited to tea and to join my giveaway,every days is an unbirthday, there is still time :-)
ReplyDeleteOh yum! Man I better go eat something, my tummy just rumbled looking at that! Love ya! xx
ReplyDeleteOh I could eat that right now, except I'm almost ready for ma bed! In fact, I'm going to try that for breakfast tomorrow... except I don't have any cinnamon sugar... or do I add cinnamon spice to sugar, cos I have that?!
ReplyDeleteoh aley - so cute!
ReplyDeleteshe can come and cook me breakfast anytime :)