Yep just when i thought i had it all under control ..Spotlight go and put their whole Koo Doona cover range out for $25 dollars..some of them where over $100 (this one was)...it is called "Regency"..I really had to control myself to just one...(thank you Jan and Ian this was my birthday money)
Soft silver greys with that charcoal toned stripe with the modern tree branch design....
See now why i had to have it for my bed????? Perfect match don't you think???
Cute as.... huh?????
PSSSSTTTT...don't tell "Himself" though... he will think it is one i have had for ages..one of the many..
So if you are looking for a new really reasonably priced Doona Cover ..check out my linen cupboard first ...i have a few that i will part with at a very reasonable price...hehehehe!!!!
its beautiful Annette and matches the wall decoration perfectly! Of course you couldn't leave it there! :)
ReplyDeleteThat looks amazing! Perfect match! Now... I'm after a new doona cover...what do you have?? xx
ReplyDeletebeautiful space nettie! I think that's a great obsession to have.
ReplyDeleteCarli
he he... i love it cause i get some eventually!!!
ReplyDeleteIt looks great.
ReplyDeleteI love this! It looks so good!
ReplyDeleteIt looks perfect Annette! I love the wall decoration - what's it made out of?? Oh and by the way can I go on the list to borrow your book?? Thanks Cathy
ReplyDelete