Wednesday, September 15, 2010

up.... up ....she swings.....


Campbell Town Park is always a favorite place to stop halfway home...you can stretch your legs, and play on the playground equipment and swing on the swing while Nanna goes and buys you two little pies from Banjo's Bakery and a hot chocolate for her and Poppy (which i get to have the froth and the marshmallow's from.. i love that hot chocolate froth)


Poppy pushes me up high..... it feels like i can fly..wwwwhhhhoooo...
I can swing myself now too you know...

It is getting cold now Poppy ..will you undo the chain and let me out please....


Poppy says.... "mmmm ...might leave you here and pick you up on the way home".. but i know he was just tricking....
Silly Poppy.....but i love him and i love staying at Nanna and Poppy's for holidays too...
but i was a bit naughty one day.....
Talking about tricking........I did tell a lady who was sitting beside Nanna and me when we went to lunch at Macca's one day something naughty ...she asked me if I was having a good holiday with my grandmother ....
I said....
"NO I LIVE WITH MY NAN AND POP NOW... MY MUM AND DAD DIED"....
Horrified with her mouth agape Nanna explained that was not true...to which I gave a very cheeky grin and said... "i was just tricking"
Life is never dull with Hattie around...just ask Nanna!!!!!


6 comments:

  1. oh my!!! That's not a nice trick Hattie!! Cheeky little monkey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Hattie would like to be an only child...totally familiar with that feeling in our house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH DEAR! THAT trick is amazing. Where did she come up with that? holy smoke!!

    Drive way it looking niiice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a shocker! The kids at school are always making up stories about their families, usually adding in a few brothers and sisters! One kid said last year that his Dad had gone away to work because his mum and dad were splitting up, and they weren't! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a little madam! A cute one though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huh! How cheeky is Hattie! She is such a cutie you've just got to love her though!

    ReplyDelete

let's hear it...