Ok i am fooling you right but it is for a good reason...i really
don't have a tattoo...but that is on my arm.... it was written on there as part of an awareness day that was held in
Salamanca Market in Hobart last
Saturday.... it was to signify awareness that you are never alone and that depression is more
prevalent than we might realize but help is always there for you.... spread the LOVE around.... wear a tattoo in a place so that everyone can see it... it will remind them and you that you care.... I CARE...do you?????
As soon as i saw the pic for this blog i knew EXACTLY hat it was about! UTAS has done 2 days this year for the 'To Write Love On Her Arms' awareness initiative. It's been a great sucess so far for awareness. I'm so glad to see it spreading still!
ReplyDeleteI care, I care! I only took so long to answer, because we've been away!
ReplyDeleteI've been worried about this issue since I read in a magazine that feeling lonely and isolated is now considered as bad for your health as being an alcoholic, not exercising, or smoking 15 cigarettes a day. It's also twice as bad for your health as being obese, and is a recognised risk factor for cardiovascular disease.
So, I'm going to try to talk to people more, look them in the eyes and if they look troubled, say Are You Ok? I'm also going to write LOVE on my arms for the first week back at school.
Thanks for this inspiration! Love you xx