DRUM ROLL PLEASE......
ddddduuuuuuhhhhh
ddddduuuuuuhhhhh!!!!!
the names were all written out on paper and then they all went in the Tupperware Jug
Got a stir around
and "Himself" picked one out.......

And here it is.... i promise i didn't rig it... yes
Recycled Relix ...You guys all have to go visit Cathy down on the corner of York and Bathurst Street in Launceston..... she has the most amazing shop full of fabulous treasures.....Cathy was the first one to guess the "what is it" was the sunflower pic and it was her name that "Himself" drew out...
Congratulations Cathy.... i will call in with you pressie soon.... (like Tuesday)
Thanks for all having a guess and leaving your comment... i know that more people visit than leave a comment...(that is you Cathy M!!!!)...
Next time i will not let you all off so easily....just wait.
Love the Cathy M comment... I hope she reads mine aswell :)
ReplyDeleteOh I missed the competition! although I would not have guessed right I'm ashamed to say!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the winner~