Friday, February 24, 2012

my new toy.....wooo hoooo!!!!!!

.....Am i a lucky duck or what...??????
Yep this is my new computer ...separate screen and key board...slim line and stream line...i haven't had a lot of time to work with it yet to see what it will do for me...mmmmm well....they say the computer is as good as the operator..... i guess i will get better if i try to be brave and have a go at things myself?????
that is my little corner in the lounge room where i chose to work...I can see the garden from the window and the scenes change with the weather..the views of the Western Tiers at the moment are magnificent as are the sunsets.

That is my darling grandson on my screen saver....too cute and too far away... i dont see and have hugs from him enough..
Isn't she a little beauty...
Now what am i going to call her???
Any one got any names to throw my way..
Maybe a competition...
Yep that is it a prize for the winning name at the end of next week...

2 comments:

  1. Nice computer! Ha! First name that came to me was 'Glossy'. (I won't be offended if you don't call it that!!!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll toss a few names in just for fun:
    * Beauty / Black Beauty
    * My Lady
    * Ma'am
    * Madame
    * Princess
    * Sheba
    * Genevieve
    * Tilly
    * Herself

    Ummm, that's all I can think of!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

let's hear it...