Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Oh!!!! .... the quilt Fair....

Last Friday off we (that is my dear friend from WA who is here on holidays) went to the Quilt Fair at the Silverdome.....



This lady sure is talented..does these amazing piece of art work all with the sewing machine...check this pic up close...hours of work..i wouldn't have the patience...



And check out who are in the circles...i came around a corner and there they were just hanging there!!!!

and hiding in the shelves!!!


this quilt was out of this world..maybe not every ones cup of tea...but i loved the Japanese influence..

and i have been going to to do this with my doily stash for so long...there is my winter project...
we loved the quilt Fair..didn't we Barb????

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to go to a fair like this, although it looks like it's more than just quilts. Unfortunately your photos won't blow up for me. I assume it was the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fun never ends around you :love:

    Quilting is a pending signature I have. I need to learn quilting. I love quilts. Looking forward to lean what you'll be doing with your doily stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Japanese quilt is so unique - I love it! The doily quilt is an idea I haven't seen before - doily's just don't come out these days, but they might, if they were like this! xx

    ReplyDelete

let's hear it...