Just so as you know i have five gorgeous grandies...here they are all together at the beach... it was a beautiful day..even though the wind off the sea was a bit crisp coming from the south....
did they care???? a big ..NO
yes Darby saved him from getting totally swamped....he did so want to go all the way out into those waves...
very "blown out" as my photographer daughter would say but i love that they are all in the pic having so much fun at the beach...
Poor kids... you don't give them much rest do you?! Always wanting to play and have fun. So good they're so generous with their time and play to indulge you ;).
ReplyDeleteThey're the Best Grandies ever.
There's a painting by Sorolla that looks so much like that last picture :takethatphotographerdaughter: ahahahah Because what you - and Sorolla - caught is so much more than the perfect this and that technique. But what matters most.
Here's the painting I'm talking about:
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Joaquín_Sorolla_-_Verano,_1904.jpg
Love you, Dear Friend! May Advent Bless your Home and Family.
Lucky Grandies!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure when they're adults they'll look back with fond memories of the times they've spent with you.
Nice beach and beautiful photos as always.
I like the last picture Annette! It needs to be framed and on a wall or dresser :) Gorgeous pic!!
ReplyDeleteits a fun picture.. had to work out what I was wearing on the day cause at first I thought it was me... but its Sarah. I want that skirt!!!
ReplyDeleteI am shivering just looking at them.. But children love the water :)) They look like they are having a ball anyway :))
ReplyDelete