Tuesday, February 19, 2013

seasons of plenty...means hard work in the kitchen....


I am so far behind with my blogging....
this wonderful season has seen me in my kitchen stashing all this bounty away in my pantry (to be raided by my daughters and friends no doubt!!!)
I promise I will catch up and there is soooooo much to catch up on...stay with me...
keep coming back... I promise it wont be long...



and oHHHH i have lost some of your blogs...a fatal error on my computer..grrrrrrr......so if you follow me send me your blog sign please!!!!


now yesterday in all that heat these home grown tomatoes went into

the fiery furnace (well it looks like it in the pic!!!)






and turned into this ...yummy tomato sauce....

all ready for the pantry...(i am running out of room in there now..)



2 comments:

  1. Airliss and the rest of the bunch won't miss their homemade tomato sauce by Nana this year ahahaha

    I love tomato jam. I had an aunt who'd travel to the North - where our family home was - in the bounty season, only to do it. :childhood sweet memories:

    Have Fun, Dear Friend. And thank you for stopping by my blog earlier and leave the sweet note.

    Yours,

    Teresa


    P.S. should have commented though ;)... here you are bragging of this and we seem still so deep in Winter. :kidding:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Nettie :)) it looks delish .. We start ours tomorrow ..

    ReplyDelete

let's hear it...