Wednesday, January 14, 2009

too quiet round here


Today everyone went home...Chelsea and the girls left for Hobart with "Nibbles" the rabbit (yep he came on holiday too).We went to visit Aunty "Fairy Floss" as Hattie calls her, in Glenara Lakes Apartments...she is 90 years old and still looks fantastic....Sarah left for her home ... Brisbane on the direct flight at 4.30pm... all this happened as the weather heated up to at least 30degrees Celcius...mind you Chelsea checked the thermometer in the car as they were leaving and it said 40C..so figure that one out????
So I thought you might like to see them all swimming in our favorite massaging waterhole out the Nile River....the water was really cold but they all braved it and went in...That is Aunty Sarah with the girls in swimming...Mummy Chelsea said it was too cold ...

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it frustrating that adults feel the cold more than kids? I barely go in the water now, but used to stay in until "blue lips" had set in, when I was a kid!! Hope there are more sunny swimmimg days for you soon! Lots of love, Wendy xxx

    ReplyDelete

let's hear it...