Saturday, July 10, 2010

Three and a half decades...mmmmm


Blowing out the candles, the birthday song and the clapping of years..... Yeah!!!!








Yep my "baby" had a birthday on Thursday this week...everyone helped her celebrated with Pizza and 2 cakes ... pressies from family and friends...Yeah!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELSEA.....

thirty five candles wouldn't fit on this banana cake .....


5 comments:

  1. Yay! Happy Birthday Chels! Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he, you could have let me do some photoshopping on them first!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry that I missed it! But seeing as that was the day I flew back from London, I can see why...I would have tried to fit 35 candles on- you just have to turn the smoke detectors off first -he he.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what is Chelsea talking about? she doesn't need to photoshop these. I bet she looks gorgeous first thing in the morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Chelsea!! It's been a long time since I've seen her! Tell her hello for me and my family! :)

    ReplyDelete

let's hear it...