Monday, May 28, 2012

Monday Movie Review...

Monday Movie....

Have you seen this movie????? when our WA friends were here a month ago now{how time flies} we went to see it...... if you haven't seen it ... then go...  it might still be at your theatre ...maybe it has already been...then make sure you put it on your list of movies to rent out when it is released at your video store....
just the best movie ever...up there with Titanic and The Lake House, The notebook etc etc...well for me and my age bracket anyway...i could relate to so many scenarios and events in that movie it was not funny....
the top class actors made the settings and the scenery in India  magical ..yet gave you a glimpse of the real India that tourists don't get to see...
Add it to your list today
i am going to get it out again on video when it comes to my local video shop....


and if they are taking reservations at the Best ever Exotic Marigold Hotel then i want the room with the door please...he he!!!
I must say i will take my duster when i go!!!!
Now i have you don't I...you will love it!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I agree Nettie.
    I know some people who had a holiday in Southern India and they loved the movie. So I think it's quite accurate re scenery etc.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah right... I bet you are going to rent it!! When was the last time you went to the video shop!!! he he

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll give it a go when I see it for rent in video store. Not sure it even got to our theathres... ging to the movies is getting so expensive here that they only go for Blockbusters, usually teen best-sellers...

    I hope it gets near to The Lake House but I don't have Titanic in the same step ;) ahahahah. (I might be the only person in the worls that didn't enjoy Titanic. I'm leaving it and hoping to return to it - and enjoy - in 20 years :D)

    And the actors here are indeed the bem endorsement to the movie.

    Thanks for sharing!

    Wishing you a wonderful week,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED it too Nettie. I particularly enjoyed the characters journeys and their individual transformations.
    My favourite quote was when the wife asked her husband what he could possibly like about India and he responded, the light, the colour and the smiles - all things that are free and we can easily take the time to enjoy. Will definitely see it again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We went and saw that movie too and LOVED IT also! our group of ex bankie girls is between 30 and 60 and we all got something out of it. Looing forward to it's release also so Mum and Nan can watch it :)

    ReplyDelete

let's hear it...